Guys there are many widgets which helps you to engage your your visitors to your blog/website. Having currency conversion is one of that. It helps you to decrease your bounce rate of visitors. You can add a currency conversion widget very easily. Here I have got a free website which provides a currency conversion widget for bloggers/webmasters. You just need to place the code to your on your website where you want your currency conversion widget to appear.
- First click here to visit the website for widget.
- Click on select colours and size.
- Customize the layout, colours, title, language, default currency to appear etc.
- Copy the code generated after customization.
- Login to your blogger account.
- Go to layout section and click on "Add a widget".
- Paste the code to your blog or website.
Updated: 20 December 2016