Everyone wants to have more storage space in their external SD Cards so that they can store more data. Also it is more easier if you have portable flash dive with more storage capability to carry data and transfer data from one laptop or PC to another. If you have android phone with less SD storage capacity you need this to expand your phone's storage capacity.
What if you have SD Card of 8 GB and you can compress its storage to 16 GB with in minutes? Yes, you compress your 2 GB, 4 GB and 8 GB storage up to 16 GB within 5 minutes.
You have to download a simple software SDATA Tool or Ultimate Drive Increaser !. These softwares can help you to expand your SD Card and Flash Drive storage capacity to 4 GB to 8 GB and to 16 GB simultaneously. These software will E-compress the drive to increase the storage capacity. I recommend you using SDATA Tool as I have tested it. It works in Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 in both 32 bit and 64 bit OS.
- Download Software from here.
- Extract it from archive.
- Open SDATA folder and run SDATA Tool as admin.
- You will a window as below.
- First you will have to select drive you want to expand storage of.
- You will see the details of the drive and notification window about the expandable storage.
- Then select the expandable storage in compress to section.
- Finally click on E-Compress Button and wait
- After 2-3 minutes you will get notification window and drive's storage capacity will be increased.
- In case it takes longer time wait for it to complete as closing the software or removing you storage may corrupt the flash drive or SD Card.
Enjoy comment and Share.