Do you want to be more interactive to your visitor?. You can add a shout-box to your website to interact with your visitors. It will help you to get comments and suggesting from your visitors about your posts and articles and they can request you to post on some matter so it can also help you to know what your visitors want from you.
You can place a guest book widget anywhere on your blog and the visitors can easily comment and ask you questions related to your posts. It can help you to increase your readers if you can use it in good manner. Visitors can chat live with you on your website.
Instructions to get Widget:
- Visit CBox Website.
- Click on Sign up on the website.A registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill up CBox name, your email address, desired password, your website homepage link, tick on the I agree to the CBox terms and conditions of service.
- Click on "Create my CBox".
- On next page click on "Get your Cbox embed code"
- You will code for your Chat Box. Copy the code.
- Login in to you blogger dashboard and go to layout section.
- Paste the code in content box save it.
- That's all, now you have set up guest shout box where you can chat with your visitors.
Plans and Services
This website has free and paid services, if you have small website you can go for free. It has 150 messages per day, 1 channel and message history upto 100 messages. You can choose different colors and fonts. Free version contains ads.
It has 2 paid services CBOx premium and CBox PRo.
CBox premium has limit of 1,500 messages per day, 1 channel and message history upto 500 messages, 1000 users can register and chat, notification facility on your email, no ads and more.
CBox Pro has limit of 15,000 messages per day, 100 channel and message history upto 500 messages per channel, 10,000 users can register and chat, notification facility on your email, push and audio notifications, ad free and more.