Ncell is popular telecom operator in Nepal mainly for its fast internet speed. It is almost leading mobile network in Nepal. It charges Rs. 3 per MB as its standard charge for internet data usage. Ncell also have different tariff using these tariffs can help to browse internet in cheaper rate.
It has data plans for 1 day, 3 days, 7 days, 14 days and 1 month packs. Data plans are categorized in light, medium and heavy packs for all time periods. Ncell also offers day data pack and night data pack for 7 days. Night packs are also offered with all the Facebook packs subscribed. Facebook packs are only for using Facebook app, Facebook lite and messenger from Facebook. You can activate data packs for one time or auto renewal to activate same data packs automatically again after expiration of data pack. Night data packs are valid between 10 PM and 6 AM during subscribed duration and day packs are valid between
You can dial 17123 from your dial pad to get information related to Ncell data packs.
Procedure to activate (take) Ncell data packs:
- Go to your dial pad and type *#17123#. You will see list of days and type of data plans available.
- Type data plan number for list of number of days you want activate, and send it. Example: Send 1 if you want to activate data plan listed in 2 number which is for 3 days number then, type and send 2.
- Again you will see list of data plan categories for selected days. Type number of data plan category you want to select and send it. Example: Type 3 and send it, if you want to activate heavy data pack as it is listed in 3 number.
- Now you will see a message saying, your data pack has been successfully activated.
- That's all now selected data pack has been activated. You can surf internet in cheaper rate.
If you find this post helpful, comment and share with your friends.