After google announced free WiFi at railway stations of India at partnership with RailTel Corporation, it has been operated at many railway stations. Free WiFi are already available at major railway stations of India. Millions of people are accessing free internet and are using it to read news, train inquiry, download movies, music etc. Free WiFi is installed as part of digital India initiative.
New Delhi Station, Delhi Junction, Hyderabad, Secundrabad, Guwahati, Bilaspur, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Ranchi, Tatanagar, Shimla, Jammu, Bangalore, Mysore, Trivandrum, Trichur, Bhopal, Indore, Jhansi, Mumbai Central, Nagpur, Pune, Solapur, Bhubhneshwar, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Patiala, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Chennai Central, Coimbatore, Vellore, Dehradhun, Haridwar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Gorakhpur Junction, Kharagpur are some stations already having free google WiFi.
Anyone can connect to free RailWire WiFi connection available at railway stations using their mobile number and OTP received on mobile number. RailWire has high speed internet connection of 10 Mbps. Such high-speed connection are available only in major cities of India. It has been largest described by google as largest public WiFi project in the world.
Procedure to connect free RailWire network:
- Activate WiFi on your mobile phone or laptop.
- Find and connect to RailWire, you will get connected.
- Now open your browser and when you will try to browse you will be redirected to login page asking for mobile number.
- Enter your 10 digits mobile number and tap on receive SMS. You be get a page asking to check SMS code.
- You will get a text message on your mobile phone with OTP code. If you will not receive code tap on resend code.
- Enter OTP code in SMS and tap on connect.
- That's all you will see a page saying you're online. Tap on done.
Now you are connected to fastest RailWire network at railway station. Comment and share if you find this post helpful.