Hey guys today I am going to tell you how to convert your PDF files into ePub, Word, text or image. It is very useful if you want to read your documents in iOS like iPad or iPhone as PDF files are very uncomfortable to read on phones but it’s comparatively easy to read iBooks in phones then PDF files due to small resolution of screen.
The problem is that there aren’t so many programs to do that but I have found a fine program named PDFMate which is free PDF converter, with this program you can convert PDF to own format you want easily. Beside this it has more features like converting your files to text, SWF, image or HTML formats.
- Convert Word, text, EPUB, PDF files to Image, text or other format you want.
- Convert scanned PDFs to editable format using OCR.
- Customized output files.
- Password protection for PDF files.
- Batch operation of files.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (both 32 bit and 64 bit)
- Open the program and click on add PDF.
- Choose location where you want to save converted files by clicking on 3 dots.
- Click on convert to start conversion.